1) Civil Servants; The Civil Servants Act no. 657 is prohibited to foreigners by m.48.
2) Notary and Judge, Prosecutor;; Notary Law no. 1512 m.7 and 2802 judges and prosecutors law m.8 and foreigners are prohibited.
3) Advocacy; Although the Law no. 1136 m.3 prohibits foreigners, foreign advocacy partnerships seeking to operate in Turkey within the framework of m.44 and ‘foreign capital incentive legislation’ can only provide consultancy services on foreign legal legislation and international law issues. This restriction does not make it a good use of the turkish citizens or foreign lawyers working in partnership with foreign lawyers. In such a partnership of lawyers, partners are not required to be registered with the bar. The implementation of this rule is sought on the basis of ‘reaism’.
4) Press Area; Press Act no. 5187 m.5 and each period of publication will have a responsible director and if there is a condition of reaquisite, it has been explained that the responsible director may be a foreigner.
5) Veterinary medicine; Law no. 6343 m.2 is forbidden to foreigners.
6) Pharmacy; Law no. 6308 m.2 is forbidden to foreigners.
7) Private Hospital Manager; Private Hospitals Act 2219 m.9 is prohibited to foreigners.
8) Dentistry; Law no. 1219 m.30 is forbidden to foreigners, but law no. 2527 has made exceptions to the ‘foreign dentist ban’ on ‘Turkish Noble Foreigners’. It is forbidden to foreigners other than ‘Turkish Noble Foreigners’.
9) Nursing and Nursing; While it is forbidden to foreigners, Law No. 2527 has made exceptions to the ‘ban on foreign caregiers and nursing’ related to ‘Turkish Noble Foreigners’.
10)Doctoring; With the addition of the Private Hospitals Regulation m.5, Private Hospitals can run foreign doctors with permission from the Ministry of Health. However, such permission does not give the hospital the right to add devices and units as part of the planning.
11)Tourist Guidance; Tourist Guidance No. 6326 is prohibited to foreigners by the Professional Code m.3.
12) Customs Consultancy and Assistant; Customs Law no. 4458 m.227 is forbidden to foreigners.
13) Private Security Officer; Special Security Services Law no. 5188 m.10 is prohibited to foreigners.
14) Mining Rights; Mining Law no. 3213 m.6 and mining rights are given to companies with legal entities established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey written in the status of mining and turkish citizens who are licensed to use civil rights. It’s forbidden to strangers.
15) Foreign Travel Agencies; SASABK number 1618. With m.3, they can not organize tours abroad, but they can operate in Turkey.
16) Maritime Area; Regardless of whether the equipment on ships and yachts registered with TUGS under Law M.9 no. 491 with the Turkish International Ship Registry is foreign and Turkish, the ship’s captain cannot be a foreigner. If the equipment is Turkish, 51% of other ship and yacht personnel are required to become Turkish citizens, meaning that more than 49% cannot be foreigners.
To transport passengers and goods from one point of the turkish coast to another with Law M.1 no. 815, known as the Cabotage Act; Port works and guidance within the ports on the beaches can only be done by Turkish-flagged vessels. In other name, foreign-flagged vessels are prohibited. Foreign-flagged vessels only carry passengers and cargo from Turkish ports to foreign ports or from foreign ports to Turkish ports.
Cabotage Law m.2 rivers and lakes and marmara basins and straits, including the gulf, port, bay and other places in the black waters of the bay, tugboat, istimbot, motorboat, barge, etc. vehicles can be transported and trade can be done exclusively by Turkish citizens, i.e. foreigners are prohibited.
Cabotage Law m.3 and landwater fish, oysters, mussels, sponges, pearls, coral, mother of pearls, sand, gravel, etc. export, debris removal, diving, searching, guidance, sea groceries, captaincy in all marine vehicles, wheeling, clerkship, crew and labor, scaffolding and dock porterage, sea trades are forbidden to foreigners.
With the Cabotage Act m.4, the Council of Ministers may allow the employment of foreign experts, captains and crew members on Turkish ships.
17) Membership of the Board of Directors of the Turkish Accreditation Authority is prohibited to foreigners with TAKKGHK m.8 numbered 4457.
18) Free Management; SMMMYMMK number 3568. M.4 has called the requirement to become a Turkish citizen, but with the provision of m.8, it has been explained that foreign freelance accountants can be allowed to do their jobs in Turkey under this title with the approval of the Prime Minister on the proposal of the Ministry.
19) Chairman and Members of the Capital Markets Board; CMB 6362. m.119 is forbidden to foreigners.
20) Sugar Board Member; No. 4634 Sugar Law m.8 is forbidden to foreigners.
21) Bazaar and Neighborhood Watch; CMBHK number 772. m.6 is forbidden to foreigners.
22) Cadastre Expert; Regulations on Cadastre Experts are prohibited to foreigners with m.5.